When & Where
Friday, May 24th, 2024
10:00 PM until 5:00 AM Saturday
Doors open at 10:00 PM on Friday, May 24th and will close at 11:30 PM. No one will be admitted after that time. The event ends at 5:00 AM on Saturday, May 25th. Arrive early to avoid the long line of cars and check-in lines. Carpool if possible.
Attendees may choose to leave at any time but will NOT be readmitted. Any prizes they have won will be forfeited.
Graduates may bring ONE guest at a cost of $20.00 (cash) payable at check-in. Guests must be between the ages of 16 and 20. Guests may participate in all activities but CANNOT win prizes.
What to wear
Comfortable, cool casual clothes – your PG t-shirt (gets you an extra $2K in play cash for raffle entries) or other t-shirt, shorts, flip flops or tennis shoes. No swimsuits! Please don’t wear nice dress clothes as we will be outside in the elements. Those wearing clothing with large pockets (i.e. cargo shorts) will be patted down before entering the event.
What to Bring
Your school or photo ID or picture of your ID
$20.00 CASH if you’re bringing a guest and ID for guest.
What NOT to Bring
No food or drink – this includes energy drinks.
No purses, backpacks or other containers are allowed.
Feminine hygiene products and first aid supplies will be provided. Food Food and drinks will be available all night at no cost.
What is there to do?
Games, music and free food all night. Win great prizes!
Food and drinks will be available all night at no cost.
Casino games: Texas Hold’em and Blackjack. Attendees will be given play money at check-in that can be used for casino games and to buy chances at raffle items and cash drawings.
Large inflatable games: such as Giant Jenga, Obstacle Course, Bungee Race, Human Foosball, Wizzer, Mechanical Bull and many more.
We’ll also have a photo booth and karaoke.
Cash Raffle & Prizes: Cash Raffle will be drawn throughout the evening. Other prizes will be given out at the end of the evening. These will include TVs, bicycles, electronics, AirPods, mini fridges, more cash and other great items.
When grads sign in, they and their guest will receive a bundle of play money. This can be used for casino games and/or to purchase chances on raffle prizes or cash prizes. Every senior attending and staying the whole evening will be eligible to win the door prizes and the grand prize.
To be eligible for prizes, graduates must arrive at MISD Stadium between 10:00 to 11:30 PM Friday. They must stay until 5:00 AM when the final drawings take place. Any graduate who leaves early forfeits all winnings. Attendees may NOT claim their prizes until the event is over.
McKinney’s Project Graduation Attendance Rules
- McKinney’s Project Graduation is free for all eligible MISD 2024 graduating seniors.
- Graduates may bring ONE guest at a cost of $20.00 (cash) payable at check-in. Guests must be between the ages of 16 and 20 and will adhere to all rules. They must arrive with the graduate and cannot stay if the graduate leaves early. Guests may participate in all activities but CANNOT win prizes.
- Graduates and guests must present a student ID (preferred), another form of photo ID or a picture of their ID.
- Doors open at 10:00 PM on Friday, May 24th and will close at 11:30 PM. No one will be admitted after that time. The event ends at 5:00 AM on Saturday, May 25th.
- Attendees may choose to leave at any time but will NOT be readmitted. Any prizes they have won will be forfeited. We will NOT notify parents if a graduate or guest leaves early.
- No outside food or drink is permitted -this includes energy drinks. There will be FREE food and drinks provided all night. Those wearing clothing with large pockets (i.e. cargo shorts) will be patted down before entering the event. No purses, backpacks or other containers are allowed. We are not liable for lost items. If your graduate wishes, they can check in their cell phone, car keys or cameras at the first aid station where they will be placed in a large envelope with the graduate’s name on it.
- Any graduate or guest who arrives under the influence or in possession of drugs or alcohol will not be admitted and will be remanded to the authorities present. The use or possession of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed by any attendee, guest, staffer, or entertainer.
- Any prescription medication that might be needed during the evening may be left at the first aid station located in the home side ticket booth.
- All attendees will respect the event site and do no malicious damage. They must treat all volunteers and Project Graduation staff member as well as each other with respect and courtesy. In the event of any inappropriate behavior, the offending attendee will be asked to leave or remanded to the authorities present.
- If an attendee needs to go to their vehicle for any reason, they must be escorted by an adult volunteer or police officer to reenter the event.
- Graduates MUST BE PRESENT at the end of the celebration to claim all prizes won. Prizes will not be given out until 5:00 AM after the final grand prize drawing.
- After the event ends and prizes have been distributed, graduates must leave the stadium so that cleanup can begin. Parents who are picking up their child need to be at MISD Stadium at 5:00 AM.
- Photographs or videotapes of the attendees may be used in future Project Graduation promotional materials.
- When a graduate or guest signs in at the event, he/she agree to release and forever discharge McKinney’s Project Graduation and its volunteers of and from any, and all claims, demands, damages, actions, causes of action, negligence or suits of any kind or nature, whether heretofore or hereafter accruing, and whether not known, arising out of any activity at Project Graduation in which they participate.
- When graduates and guests sign in at Project Graduation, they are agreeing to follow the above rules and conditions.
McKinney’s Project Graduation
P.O. Box 1235
McKinney, TX 75070-8149